At Cash for Cars 24 we work with a network of junk yards and towing companies in New York state and across the United States, this means that you can expect us to pay you the most money for your vehicle possible.
With our no strings attached quote, you can count on us to offer you the best price for your used vehicle and come up to your home, office or destination of choosing to pick up your car without having any contingencies or reasons why we need to pay less money than what we originally agreed to you, like some other automotive recyclers are fond of doing.
Before choosing Cash For Cars 24, or another automotive recycling company, to pay you cash for your car, it’s important for you to learn how much your car is really worth and you can find out by following these steps:
- Search websites like Craigslist, Auto Trader, and eBay to research your make/model of car online and find out what it’s worth.
- Find out what the auction value of your car currently is. This is important because, if your car is still currently running, someone may want to purchase the car at auction to fix it up and restore it to its former glory.
- Create an itemized list of all of the parts in your car that may be worth money, these parts will include bumpers, fenders, automotive glass, newer stereo systems, GPS systems, electronics and other accessories.
Understand Your Junk Cars Real Value
Depending on the make and model of your car, the reality is that it’s going to be worth money to somebody why? Every car is made of steel and other vital materials including aluminum, plastic and precious metals.
Besides the parts and accessories mentioned above, some of the other parts that your car has which may be worth money include the following:
Exhaust System – One of the most vital parts of any car is the exhaust system because it keeps a number of toxins from filtering into the air and it also has a high replacement value because most replacement exhaust systems can cost as much as $1,000 plus they also have a high recycling value as well too.
What About the Battery?
We talked about all of the common parts the car has which may be worth money including the bumpers, fenders and doors but what about a car’s battery?
Car batteries are also worth money because they contain lead and other chemicals when once they are neutralized those can be reused for making other household products like glass, laundry detergent, and textiles.
The Power of Automotive Recycling
Besides paying you cash for your junk car, understand that by recycling you are also doing an important thing to help the environment because you’re keeping your car from turning into a potential Hazard which could leech pollutants into the groundwater and prove to be a hazard for children or animals in your community.
Yes, there are obvious benefits which come from recycling at a junk car but another major benefit that comes from recycling your junk car is that getting rid of that older model vehicle which may have been sitting in your driveway or somewhere on your property will also help to increase property values in the neighborhood and beautify the area where you live too.
Before Recycling Your Car, Do This
Before Calling a company and Brooklyn Heights to get a cash price for your junk car make sure that you do everything possible to prepare your car for sale, regardless of its condition, by doing the following:
- Clean your car inside and out. This step is important because a car which looks like it’s been sitting for months or years will only command the lowest price possible because any Automotive recycler will see that car and think that you want to get paid money for them to take it off your hands.
- Remove trash from the car. Even though an automotive recycler is essentially doing you a favor by recycling your car, you do not want to leave it filled with trash because an automotive recycling center is not a dumpster to take all your trash too so you should do your due diligence to make sure that your car it’s clean and ready for transport.
Save Time and Money – Contact Cash for Cars Today
Save time and money recycling your junk car by calling cash for cars 24 today at (888) 913-5816 or click here to connect with us online.